Jaime Roig 11
Since the Institute of Biomedicine in Valencia was founded by the year 1998, the IT service has been in charge of the management and administration of their Windows or UNIX servers, printers and peripherals.
- Maintenance of external Network communications through radio links.
- Installation and configuration of equipment and software.
- Diagnose of errors and problems in computers and printers.
- Developing custom software adapted to our institution.
- Email: Accounts, Mailing Lists.
- Windows and UNIX servers administration.
- All the services offered in this unit.
- Advising users technically in the purchase and upgrading of the equipment.
- Configuration personal computers and multiuser operating systems
- Configuration of computer peripherals.
- Recycling point for computer hardware and toner cartridges.